Sunday 14 September 2014

Mega Shoes Rack-Nakhoe

Hi guys,

Since from last week has been such a busy day for me, there's so many thing need to be catch up & done. Of course I need to settle all my daily & routine jobs-properly. On last week, I did try to finish the main structure of this 2 outdoor cabinet from 1 of my client, require a specific size of cabinet that can keep all their family's shoes. The design shall be in 3 major compartment which is LOWER CABINET(mainly for shoes rack), MIDDLE RACK(for decoration purpose) & lastly UPPER CABINET(for some storage).

As update, the project still in progress since I still figure out the best profile for the door panel, as it should be special for each people that believe on me. The shoes rack for example, I did some special arrangement were the last 2 rack I made it a little small, specially for their kids-since the lower level not to be suitable for adult daily bend(back-pain etc) Each rack also I create with some extra gap at the back so that it can  be helpful during dust cleaning, not such trap area.
 Upper main frame cabinet, due to not enough space for fabrication, I did temporary parked it in front of my house. So far,nothing special able to be think of me on this frame-perhaps i need to wait until the finishing jobs.
 Some of the rack cut via my circular saw, at the ends i'm still need to remove some burr. Later on for the shoes rack, it shall be attach in slice ways together with the middle frame. Small rack as mention for kids shoes.
 I did a double based(upper & lower) to make a strong frame for the lower side since it shall become the main support of others 2 compartment. During this time keeps thinking of those Kreg Jig...it might be helpful.
 All joint with some nail & white glue & holes with my "G" buddy. I try to put some trust this time within nail & glue since for some special joint(main frame) I'll use the Bostik white glue, hold quite strong.
 The angle & gap for each shoe been decide for several time for maximum space & reasonable for all kinds of shoes storage(accept boot) , very simple method to mark the angle by put some on my L jig, then it easily generate a angle for me.
 Then the space to hold for rack been installed for both side & attach with some glue & nail.
 Because I don't have such a fancy wood clamps, thus I combine the G with my regular clamp(limited just for 3 points only), thanks it hold properly.
Taraaaaaa.... in been test by my shoes, it really nice even it the first time making some MEGA rack, hopefully I shall able to turn with some magic on this rack.

For those who believe in me, my heart shall always be with you-Stay in touch!

1 comment:

  1. people's interest with clothing AND men's shoes depends from one end user to help another because the this can be a subjective matter. But, It does not mean It men's shoes In case not possibly be attractive or perhaps men are generally not interested throughout wearing nice shoes.

    ReplyDelete