Thursday 4 September 2014

KJ-You Hot Counter Bar!

Hi KJ,
You counter bar ready for fabrication, overall shall be discuss later, take a look on it, just let me know for any modification update. Looking forward to serve you new customer's table!
version1



version2
Colour as what you need, black & light yellow, I don't suggest to be a such strike yellow, it shall look low profile by this combination,believe me!
Equip with double drawers with each side serve of 4 compartment each, don't forget the middle drawer for fast grap.
In addition, some pigeon racks for any specific form. The size shall be as per discuss(4' X 2'  X 2 1/2')
It would be great if it come with this modern office chair, it suit so well, indeed!


For those who believe in me, My heart shall always be on you, stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment