Sunday 14 September 2014

A Pay visit on Previous Project(Outdoor cage & part)

Last week, I when back to my parents in law house, thus I did have a chance to check what had happen to my project. It update, it have a new arrangement with some stuff goin on, overall it got A+ on all of it. 
 For the double laundry rack, it seen to be the exact stuff been put, easy to be reach & directly pour into the hungry washing machine. The lower rack also used to put some clothes for the purpose. I did found some mistake on my design, vs with the hanging unit, it did cross each others that cause it can't be fully used for towel hanging. The space was quite limited, I can't be easily shift to the left since the multi-broom hanger located. Thus, I got stuck in some how, were should I remove this unit.
 Hanging towel that give me some minor problem, to be mention it flip hanging unit, can be easily flip to the up level for maximize storage.
I proud multi-broom hanger, can install as all kind of broom, normally we kept on the floor, then in long time it shall cause the broom bend. It easy to be install & grap.
 At lastly, the hanging kitchen cabinet, as it the only design in the world, until somebody copy it. As additional project shall be the extension of this, for the rice cooker & water heater unit.I try to make a new technic(wood frame-box), maybe install some electrical unit inside it....stay tune!

For those who believe in me, My heart shall always be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment