Saturday 20 September 2014

Nakhoe's Double Cabinet-In Final Stage

Hi guys,

It been a new adventure doing this new project, since it was the most challenge so far especially in creating this very big size of cabinet. In addition, it also push my level of detail(for door panel) in new a perspective of design. Thanks & a honor credit to Legend Woodworker-Helmi(Melaka) who had gave me an rough ideal on how the panel should or gonna look alike.
From the original design of Helmi that mainly via the pallet wood, I did modify it to be more elegant & a bit style, especially for my client. I did came out with this 4 design & eventually I did on design no.1 & no.3. The process to make it(in the first time) of course had suffer several hour gained several method, most of it ends up with some failure(which I did learned something).

Tarraaaaaa...here is the finishing,not yet in the right paint...huhu another 5 panel to go(suddenly I decided to simplify the upper door on above within 2 instead of 4. because it used 100% solid-wood, the weight sure a bit heavy then the market panel door, I plan to install 3 hinge instead of regular installation of double hinge(in the ways to absorb the weight.
The because the client a the fan of the light green(since I did when to his house,seeing a lot of this colour play around of his house, event the mug for drink he pass up to also in this kind of colour.
 Did finishes in 1st layer of the gloss paint, look so sting,mix up with cool blue for the rack-sure it gonna give a new look of the cabinet. Normally for the color mix, I rather NOT to play safe, meant that I love to play & combine some contra color to be match in same portion of cabinet. For the door I plan to paint in Mint syellek so that it can show up the detail of the door panel.
Suddenly I decide NOT to be stoneMan anymore, I gave a close wind of whisper...call up for all & any available clamp to support me, there you go, all clamp in very teamwork.

For those who believe in me, My heart shall always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment