Saturday 16 August 2014

Simple Wood Stock Tray:FCM

It been rainy for this few days, Alhamdulillah. Even it little bits resit my woodworking activity, but I manage to install the spirit that when off lately-once my wife & kids not around for a quite some time(I think, just last week we meet!). Since I still dying to get a private space for all my masterpiece to be run as plan, there's still some vacant/spare area to be park.
Lately I did saw something disturbed my view, a bunch of wood stocks mess all around my working area. It did give some ideal from my neigh-boor that I not easy in management site. Different shape of wood from the previous project I left it in so many area & tray & once new ideal pop-up- I'm gonna use the new one-what a waste.
Thus-toward a better management plan & respect the value of earth(go go go green), I decide to create a special tray that can gather & centralize all wood stock in 1 place, yet all wood arrange in exact class & shape, so that I wont waste the time to find & shape the stock, in additional preserve what is good for the environment.
I manage to create it in half day, most of the material from the recycle wood, I keep the design in open so that it will be lighter & didn't push much load on the roller(since I used such a cheap & low quality roller). I divide it based on recent tray I had, previous used for my gardening project(organic compose-but fail to be)
TITLE: Wood Stock Tray
Period: 1/2 day
Material:Recycle wood.
Finishing:Not yet decide.
The original design had been done by my Assist, but it to small to for the recent tray, but because of the 'Go Green Thinking' I wont dump this previous tray, I modified it to be as the storage compartment for any waste wood frame-might be in future shall be useful.
In others hand, my Assist did finish repaint the old cradle-did some mess paint removal & in last minute decide to paint the chair side in pink-what a nice touch,bro! Well done! But it wont be done in just paint, lately I was thinking something a bit huge & extra..I'm gonna upgrade it with some decoration of wood attach on each side of the cradle. Hope it gonna be lovely & special. Only in The Fazlan Craftmaster.


For those who believe in me, My heart will always be with you.Stay in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment