Wednesday 27 August 2014

Project for this week(An Outdoor Cage-Parents In Law)

          I made a promise to myself, once I want to be a pro work-worker, I shall dedicate my whole life, time & moment for it. Means that there shall no more hanging time as a normal people since the clock keeps counting your step in this field. Every single step shall define your skill up ahead. That why, as I would to impress in this week blog-note, I felt so tired on the past few week, catch & challenge myself on working with my flexibility. Most of the people out they, who thought that I did something extra, which I shouldn't do it as normal guy. As in the promise, I wouldn't regret of what I did.
          Believe me, it took more than an effort to reach this kind of stage & I won't stop till I reach my podium. Even for the last week, I struggled a lot in doing this outdoor project since no experience yet-printed on my batch. I just did some sketch & came out with couple of design(all in simple) so that I could finish it within aspect time-frame. Yes I did it, even there's still a space of the improvement, in terms of skill, design & assembly plan.
          Anyway based on the feedback, I did made both my clients(parents in law) proud of it(as what I heard in phone-hopefully sincerely true from their heart). I did found some lack of design for this outdoor rage, which is the steel net-size were a bit to small & difficult for the drain of machine to be lock in drainage portion, As a solution later, I will cut toward the drain fitting & lock it into the certain angle.
          Yet, it achieved the mission which is to become the real partition between washing machine & it free from the mice & cockroach. Of course, it shall become an extra storage area for this home later on. I did finish it with some triple layer of paint, hopefully it shall provide full-prove protection for the wood, so that it can stand-long the lifespan of the frame.
          In additional request, extra rack for the laundry shall be be add, there's some design had been play around inside of my head, hopefully I could deliver it within next week.
Enjoy my innovation in my Youtube Channel : The Fazlan Craftmaster
Don't forget to subscribe it!
Title: Outdoor Cage
Material: Net steel & 1" square wood
Finishing: Deck paint
 For those who believe in me, My heart will always be with you.Stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment