Thursday 28 August 2014

FCM New Woodshop Update(part1)

     Hi they, it a great news for me & some of the followers, I shall setup a mini Wood-shop back at my house, as the clock still ticking on, there still a lots of paperwork need to be done-as my draftsman still doing his part. Even thought, the draft from me via SkecthUp already clear & detail.
      The first mission is to relocate the working area to be in strategic post, since it generate a lot of noise & dust, not suitable for me & all people around. Till right now, there's still no complaint from my neighbor thus for any assemble task, shall be carry out in original place since it just generate minor sound(acceptable)
      As design, the woodshop will be 27' x 13' x height(10') equip with dust collector that shall be create later on. Yup, I can aspect a lot lot think need to done, 1st stage shall be the construction site which I got full fund from my lovely parents & man power support from my Assist. Thanks got my father used to had the experience before in this heavy field, I did have a concept & ideal on bases & the actual step to construct it.
 In the middle of it shall be a new workbench, mainly all the heavy jobs shall be done here, as the design picture it as clean & nice, later on it shall be dirty & mess around- it Ok as it should be like that. The wood stock(frame) shall be install beside of my original wall & might be no enough storage for the plywood.
The good thing I did like about the design was the wood-shop also shall have triple long frame of window so it may help on lighting issue during day time & I shall assemble the light align together with it, as inspired from the Mr Frank Howarth Wood-shop. Thanks for the great ideal.
     And lastly, I shall put some small sticker(hope so) in front of the shop, it a trademark of me & my legacy. As plan I'm gonna setup a great ceremony together with my parent & parent in law in launching this new Kulim State Of Art wood-shop.
 For those who believe in me, My heart will always be with you.Stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment