Monday 1 September 2014

PAYBACK Weekend : Outdoor Cage Upgrade: Part2

At the end, all those debts payed within this week, with some extra effort & strength I pull it out all together andI was able to finish some minor projects. For this week, I did re-create some of "upper sink tray" for my mum in-law, which had become the biggest debt of all time-each time I when home(Alor Star) I shall see this mess. In record(history), I did bought those 3 steel tray as a gift for entering new house-but is just a beginning of my nightmare-since the temporary attachment-which I used such a cheap & non-engineering part... since not to be helpful once come to the heavy load-it dropped & did crashed some of the golden priceless plate of my "Ummi"...sorry for those lost! I'm really sorry. 
     But, on last week I managed to came out with the new ideal-which a bit concrete from the previous & seen to be the tough even for those plate arrangement. As support for the "Go-go Green" champagne, I recycled some of the wood stock from the previous " Outdoor Cage" & managed to turn it to this new tray. It attached in triple L bracket & screwed in wall-plug on 1 1/2" screw. The new tray was located a bit higher than the previous to support head area & together I did add some hook at below for extra hanging stuff(such as spoon, can opener,tea filter & etc) I did locate those 2 tray before & it park in peripheral angle to avoid any part to be drop down(in future). By the way-it was a fun project & wish to have a new challenge just like this. 
 Title : Upper Sink Tray
Period : 1/2 day
Finishing : Stain 

     In other hand, I did finish fabricated & installed the double-rack for the laundry need at the back area. Upper rack shall be for the detergent storage & lower rack shall be those laundry bucket, arranged in same level of washing machine for easy load & unload. Those rack attached via 10"x8" steeless L bracket with 1 1/2" screw+wall plug. Even I did test the lower rack, can be hold  & used as bench-waiting for long cleaning process. As pending items, still no action on the drain pipe of washing machine since it had the right direction(opposite) & didn't work on the present layout. As check on the drainage unit got a multiple fitting direction-but need some heavy & detail work to do that. I gonna study the manual on next week-promise Ummi!
  Title : Double Laundry Rack 
Period : 1/2 day
Finishing : Stain 
  
I did saw somethin..during installed the Outdoor cage, some mess around on certain corner with multiple broom. I'm really don't like it at all, it should be some arrangement to get it fix-thus I did come out with this design-used only some saw,screw & glue for the fabrication. All bracket arrange in average 10degree & can support multiple broom & easy to be install as it used only 2 screw for wall attachment(most of broom only took a couple gram)
   Title : Multiple Broom Bracket
Period : 1/2 day
Finishing : Stain 

An lastly, as in ideal-I did finish fabricated & installed a hanging towel unit & can easily flip for minimization of storage. The mechanism just a simple hinge attached in between of the hanger unit & the cage wall. So it shall be an extra hanging unit for drying section, especially when in rainy season(you know Malaysia weather-was a bit unpredictable)

 For those who believe in me, My heart will always be with you.Stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment