Sunday 10 August 2014

Study Table of Japanese Style...Mr Rahman


On last month project, inspire from the Ainun Japanese table, my neighbor ask me to customade  the same old table(lower style) but can be look alike as study table. At first thought-it could be another flexibility of my project, and why not. Thus, I did came out with several ideal that pop up to suit his requirement:

Design A

Design B
Finally he choice the last one, but remove the upper drawer, the fabrication begin..I thought it gonna simple & quick, there's always a new trick toward my flexibility, I create non-slider drawer(make it as old style), finishing it with formica, but it doesn't work well, I did get those gloss finishing I aspect, ends up I put some stain. Because I didn't have a proper paint area, the dust keep attach on the table surface, that force me to do several polish & repaint(what a frustrated task), it took me a couple of days to satisfied me.
 Finally, I delivery right to the door step, by the help of his owner to carry this heavy table.
Title : Japanese Study Table
Duration : 2 weeks
Finishing : Formica & paint
Extra : 4 nos drawer + small chair
PRICE: RM300

 Then finally a delivery right to the door steps, thanks to the owner, Mr Rahman & his son Ashraf  to help me carry out this heavy table. Hope it can be multi-use & provide new interior look to their living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment