Sunday 10 August 2014

2nd Masterpiece of Nazri's Baby Gate

Before Raya, my office mate request me to create a baby for him, to secure his baby to enter kitchen. Previously I did on mine which in design, I just simply attach the hinge into the wall used wall-pluck. But this time is quite different.
Nazri want as regular gate-which had a stopper, easily to remove & change the course of attachment, I excited to finish it, even a bit in-confident at first. The design as below:\

Enjoy my Youtube Channel : The Fazlan Craftmaster
Don't forget to subscribe it!

In straight forward, he agree on the design, than the fabrication start immediately after Raya, thanks to the help of my Asst. He been in charge to do the overall design & put it into BOM(bil of material), in 2 days, we success to built it into 1 good piece, but after 1st delivery, we had to modify it again to the length, again some touch up & repaint been done. Also some modification on the lock where long slide lock had been install. My brother did shoot the fabrication on video, plan to be edit & post in Youtube under Fazlan Craftmaster channel, comin soon.
 Title : 2nd Baby Gate
Duration : 2 days
Finishing : Stain(mint)
Extra : Both side stopper-easy to be remove/install.

 During delivery, to keep the nut & bolt secure

In adjustment position, ready to be install!

Baby delivered to the customer, yet there's a lot modification are need on this project

 For those who believe in me, My heart will always be with you.Stay in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment